Share your own Office of Doom stories anonymously!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bored at Work and the Art of Looking Busy


I was kinda sleepy again at work today....maybe I should stop staying up till 1 in the morning playing Super Paper Mario on the Wii. Oh, well, it's nothing a little espresso/mochachino couldn't shake.

How is it that I'm already in that I hate work phase only after a little more than 2 months on the job?

It's kinda sad. I guess work just sucks....no matter what it is or how many free coffee drinks and bagels they shove at you. The shiny newness of my new job didn't last long and now I find myself nodding off at the computer screen.

I'm also learning to perfect my I-look-busy-but-I'm-really-not-doing-anything-work-related dance at the keyboard.

It usually consists of reading the New York Times (which I'm supposed to do for work anyways). They just don't know I'm reading about risotto-stuffed chard recipes and new Soho boutiques that carry nothing but black clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

FeedBurner FeedCount

Flickr Slideshows